Inspiring Women of Virtue: Doing what God has called them to be in their homes, jobs, churches and communities.
Missions Statement: Our mission in life is working together for God. Our outward expression of unity will reflect our inward unity of purpose. Our purpose is to lead women to the Kingdom of God by establishing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Teaching them to see the Precious Gems that they are, by the renewing of their minds.
- Learning to forgive themselves and others.
- Learning to love themselves and others, like God loves us.
- Learning to receive God’s gift of peace that surpasses all understanding.
- Equipping them with God’s Armor.
- Encouraging them to stand on the word of God for every situation in their lives.
Women's Leader: Debbie Dudley
Missions Outreach: Ranita Cook and Debbie Keagy
Outreach Coordinator: April Cave
Prayer Shawl Ministry: Patty Cook
Peace: John 14:27
Forgive: Col 3:13
Put on your armor: Eph 6:11-19
Renew your Mind: Romans 12:2
Seek God: Matt 6:33
Truth: John 14:6
Love: John 3:16
Stand: Eph 6:13
Virtue: Proverbs 31
Holy Spirit: John 14:26
Come join us on the 3rd Tuesday of Every Month starting at 6:30pm. Questions or directions please contact Debbie Dudley at: 540-442-0513 or DebbieDFOM@gmail.com
Would you like to ask Jesus to come into your heart? Click here